Gnomeradio is a FM radio tuner for the GNOME desktop (version 1 and 2).
Gnomeradio is an FM radio tuner application. It should work with every FM tuner card that is supported by video4linux. Remote controls are supported via (optional) lirc-support. Gnomeradio can also record radio as a Wave or MP3 file.
· lame, oggenc, bladenc (for ogg/mp3)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GStreamer recording was added, including a much nicer recording status window.
· The trayicon now has a context-menu.
· The volume-widget known from totem and other GNOME apps (bacon-volume) is used.
· Gnomeradio now scans for stations on the first run (or if started with --scan) and adds detected ones to presets (if desired).
· A new Tango-like icon was added.