Gimmix is a graphical music player daemon (mpd) client written in C using GTK+2.
Here are some key features of "Gimmix":
- Simple and clean interface.
- Compact and full view modes.
- Library Browser.
- Library Search (Search by Artist, Album, Filename etc)
- Playlist management (manage mpd playlists)
- Album cover art support from Amazon.com
- Lyrics support from Leoslyrics.com
- ID3v2 Tag editing support.
- Support for controlling gimmix through keyboard
- System tray icon support.
- Notification support (Displays the currently playing song in systray).
- Small memory footprint.
- libglade-2.6.0 or higher
- libmpd-0.12.0 or higher
- taglib-1.4 (C bindings)
- New translation French (fr_FR). Thanks to Alois Halel.
- Applied a patch from Vincent Legout to make gimmix link against libx11.