GTick project is a desktop metronome application.
GNU GTick is a metronome application. It features a scale from 10 beats per minute to 1000 BPM and arbitrary beat modes (meters). It uses GTK+2 and OSS.
Here are some key features of "GTick":
· Very easy handling
· Reliable timing
· Volume control
· Different meters (Even, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, more)
· Configurable speed (10 to 1000 BPM)
· Manual tapping input
· Customizable ticking sound
· Native language support for Afrikaans, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Irish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese
· Separate audio thread for better realtime performance
· Customizable commands for metronome start / stop, e.g. for switching off the screensaver
· Options saved to rc file
· Customizable sound device
· Visual Tick
· Accent Attack Padding
· Configurable Accent Table
What's New in This Release:
· Several new translations have been incorporated.
· Some minor bugfixes and adjustments have been done.