GQmpeg is a front end to mpg123, and more.
Here are some key features of "GQmpeg":
· Playlists, with playlist editor.
· Extensive support for options of mpg123.
· ogg support (through ogg123).
· mod support (through xmp).
· radio tuner support through Video4Linux.
· Shuffle, Repeat, and Repeat 1.
· Shuffle and Repeat modes can be saved in a playlist.
· Custom skins, including winamp skin support.
· Built-in skin editor.
· ID3 (v1) tag reading/writing support.
· Ogg comment editor.
· Volume Controls.
· Basic file management (move/copy/rename/delete).
· Drag and drop.
· Command line control of playback (see GQmpeg --help).
· GTK 1.2.0 (The Gimp Tool kit) GTK's homepage (FTP site)
· gdk-pixbuf 0.7.0 (Image library) ftp.gnome.org
· mpg123 0.59o www.mpg123.de (mp3)
Note: mpg123 0.59p or later required for streaming support.
· ogg123 www.xiph.org (ogg)
· xmp 2 xmp.helllabs.org (mod, etc.)