FluidGUI is a graphical front-end for the FluidSynth software synthesizer.
FluidGUI makes using FluidSynth easier to use by exposing common operations in a graphical user interface. Experiment with various settings, sound fonts, and presets without typing a single command! Persist the configuration to a file and save the trouble of having to reconfigure the synth next time.
- Manage all command-line options and settings of FluidSynth graphically.
- Load soundfonts via file-open dialogs.
- View loaded sound fonts (with banks and presets) in a tree view.
- Unload soundfonts.
- Assign channels via drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste from the sound font tree to the channel table.
- Listen to presets via a virtual keyboard.
- Save the current configuration to a file (saves options, settings, sound font list, and channel assigments).
- Load a previously saved configuration file.
- Last saved/loaded configuration is loaded by default at startup.