FluidGUI is a graphical front-end for the FluidSynth software synthesizer. FluidGUI is free, developed under the GNU GPL, and written/maintained by Ken Ellinwood.
FluidGUI makes using FluidSynth easier to use by exposing common operations in a graphical user interface. Experiment with various settings, sound fonts, and presets without typing a single command! Persist the configuration to a file and save the trouble of having to reconfigure the synth next time.
Here are some key features of "FluidGUI":
· Manage all command-line options and settings of FluidSynth graphically.
· Load soundfonts via file-open dialogs.
· View loaded sound fonts (with banks and presets) in a tree view.
· Unload soundfonts.
· Assign channels via drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste from the sound font tree to the channel table.
· Listen to presets via a virtual keyboard.
· Save the current configuration to a file (saves options, settings, sound font list, and channel assigments).
· Load a previously saved configuration file.
· Last saved/loaded configuration is loaded by default at startup.
· Java version 1.4