A command-line source client for the Icecast media streaming server.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Ezstream 0.5.6:
- The most visible addition in this release is the simple script ezstream-file.sh, which automatically generates a stream configuration and playlist, based on command line input.
- Ezstream itself has become noticeably more fault-tolerant.
- Lastly, a real-world example playlist script introduces advanced playlist handling on the documentation side.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Moritz Grimm
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Audio
Ezstream is a command line source client for the Icecast media streaming server. It can stream Ogg Vorbis and MP3 audio, as well as Ogg Theora video, either "as-is" without reencoding (which uses only very little CPU time) or it can use external decoders and encoders to convert virtually any media format into one of the supported streaming formats. The project supports metadata, streaming from standard input, playlists, and external playlist scripts or programs, and more.
Last updated on August 31st, 2009