Eina project has a very simple, xmms-like philosophy just play.
Eina indistinctly plays any format supported by GStreamer (mp3/ogg/wma/wav). It allows playing of local or remote (via gnomevfs) directories or playing-lists.
- It uses most of the Gnome Technologies: plain C, Gtk, GConf, GnomeVFS, etc...
- Supports drag and drop from nautilus
- Integration with Gnome menu
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for gtk-3.2 with -DDISABLE_DEPRECATED
- Better HIG compliance for dialogues and modal windows
- Art metadata is handled in liblomo: now more sophisticated interfaces can build on top of liblomo
- liblomo depends on libgel