DJBrain is a program is designed to let a DJ get his job done more easily. You can easily manage your collection of vinyls, CDs, MP3s and save and visualize possible transitions between these tracks.
Here are some key features of "DJBrain":
· Simple to use fully drag 'n drop enabled user interface
· A new way to organize your music and plan your sets
· Import your Mp3 collection, browse / organize them, hear the Tracks
Since Version 0.9.4 the users database is located in their homefolder in .djrbain/database. If you upgrade from an earlier version, you have to move all files from your djbrain installation folder into your home-folder.
Just copy the Contents of the zip (tgz) over your local copy. Except the djbrain-xxx/conf/djbrain.properties you should overwrite all files.
· JAVA 5.0 compatible Virtual Machine
What's New in This Release:
· new about dialogue
· support for playing and reading ogg-files (no write support for tags yet)
· repositioned the mediaplayer... not in extra windwo anymore
· last.fm browser
· history for last selected tracks
· contextMenus reviewed and niced
· a help system is now available (hit ctrl+h to bring it to front)
· all userdata (database/conf/log) are now stored in the users home-directory ($home/.djbrain)
· some features can be configured with a Preferences pane, these preferences are stored in the users home and are used in favor to the djbrain system configuration