DGuitar is a Guitar Pro (*.GP4, *.GP3, GTP) viewer, player that works under Linux.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Plays Guitar Pro files directly (play more than one simultanously...happy mixing !!)
· The player version is 0.1.0 + the viewer version is 0.3.2 = 0.4.2
· When a Guitar Pro file is being played you can see at what measure and beat is the player (PlayPanel)
· List the midi devices available
· Most messages are now translated to FRENCH
· Most messages are now translated to GERMAN
· The INTERNATIONALIZATION files are now located under the LANG folder, this simplifies the translation process since the translation does not require compilation
· I18N of the second panel for Colors, including the name of the tabs when the variable private boolean questionMark of class BarTablature is set to TRUE ; The unsupported effects will be displayed as "?"
· To simplify the programing the DGuitarApplet was removed (effects, and different toolbar, could not be show because they depend on local GIFs)
· The PLAY button should be a ToggleButton that is sunked when its playing.
· The file filter was accepting *.* and the list was holding history.
· All the features from the previous releases