Clementine is an open source and modern audio player and music library organizer.
Clementine is a port of Amarok 1.4, with some features rewritten to take advantage of Qt4.
Here are some key features of "Clementine":
· Search and play your local music library
· Listen to internet radio from Last.fm and SomaFM
· Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music
· Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
· Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bundle Taglib 1.8 on older distros to enable Google Drive support in Clementine.