Call Commander 1.1.21
Call Commander is a high-performance call screening and management system designed for professional talk-radio environments.
The system is designed to allow the easy acquisition, tracking, communication and archiving of caller information, along with tools to enable seamless communication between the various key talk show players (talent, producer, screener, etc).
Also provided is an automated Segment Clock to help keep things running on time.
Call Commander is highly configurable, with virtually every aspect of its on-screen appearance and functionality capable of being customized for the needs of a particular site. Visit our gallery of screen shots showing some of the possibilities available.
Call Commander runs on the popular GNU/Linux operating system, with clients also available for Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 and XP. It is freely available under the GNU General Public License.
- Highly customizable and configurable.
- Comprehensive caller data acquisition, status tracking and archving.
- Point-to-point communication and alerting for Talk Show personnel.
- Synchronized, automatic segment clock.
- Works with a variety of broadcast telephone systems, including:
- Comrex/Gentner TS-612
- Telos 100 1A2 Interface
- Telos 100 Direct Interface
- Telos 2101
- Telos ONEx6
- Telos TWOx12
- Works with LAN, Internet and Dialup networking connections.
- Runs on the rock-solid GNU/Linux operating system.
- Totally free and open -- No dongles, unlock codes, software keys or other arbitrary limitations.