Cajun turns your computer into a car audio device.It can supports mp3s, CD audio, Icecast/Shoutcast, LCD/LFD display, keypad or infra-red input. Supports multiple audio streams, multiple input devices, and multiple displays (each their own size).
Here are some key features of "Cajun":
· Multi-device support, including: multiple input devices and multiple output devices (displays). Both the front seats and passengers in your minivan can see what's playing on their own display. All displays are updated at the same time.
· Supports displays of varying sizes, all at the same time.
· Display content is completely customizable. Different-sized displays can display different data.
· Input and output devices may be connected and disconnected at any time. CAJUN continues to run.
· Supports keypads, infra-red remote controls, LCD/VFD displays, FM cards, CD players, MPEG audio files, Ogg/Vorbis, Shoutcast/Icecast streams, GPS devices, etc.
· Easy-to-use, documented Perl API for writing new drivers.