Cactus project is an music player.
It shows all your music files in a kind of database, and you can easily browse, edit, and search your collection.
It also supports synchronizing your music collection with a mobile player device. It supports MP3, WAV, and Ogg
libfmod v3.73 is needed for cactus.
run ./install.sh to copy libfmod to /usr/lib
you can also install libfmod by hand or from a rpm
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Amazon locked their API for non authenticated calls. So I changed the API for album cover download to last.fm. This will bring other nice last.fm features like wiki informations about artist and album, scrobbling and more with the next releases.
Most important improvements:
· Last.fm is now used for album cover art download
· MPlayer engine can now use its own config file. Makes it possible to access MPlayer functions like EQ, select soundcard, ...
· Several fixes concerning the playlist(Drag'n'drop, popupmenu,...)
· Fixed a bug causing high cpu load during playback
· New/Updated translations: Spanish, French, ...