Cactus is just an audio file player. But it has some features that makes it different from other players.
There are music databases and there are players like xmms with a small and leightweight, skinable GUI.
Cactus combines these two types in one player! With Cactus you can read your music collection into a database, create a playlist by browsing/searching it and finally switch to player view(F2-Key).
Here are some key features of "Cactus Audio Player":
· Plattform independent
· Browse your music collection by artist, albums and titles
· Tiny lightweight player combined with a powerful database for organizing mp3-files
· Save and Load m3u Playlists
· Supports ID3v1(read/write) and ID3v2(read)
· Easy tagging of mp3-files
What's New in This Release:
· Some bugs concerning the playlist/tag-editing now fixed...