CMus - C* Music Player 2.5.0
A small and fast text mode music player
CMus has vi-style command interface, e.g. searching using '/' or '?' and adding files to playlist ':add ~/foo.ogg'.
- MP3 (libmad)
- Modules (libmodplug)
- MP3 and Ogg streaming (Shoutcast/Icecast)
- WinAmp / XMMS keys "zxcvb"
- Can be controlled via UNIX socket
- Serial port remote controller support (irman)
- Customizable colors
- Nice vi-style interface with tabulator expansion
- Background playlist loading
- Track metadata database makes adding files to playlist very fast.
- Album/artist modes. Playing within one album or artist.
- Playlist is always kept sorted.
- Play queue
- Directory browser
- Full UTF-8 support
CMus - C* Music Player
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The main features in this release are CUE sheet support, cdio input plugin, support for WavPack correction files, and a new «zenburn» color scheme.
- Tab completion, tag parsing, and compilation handling have been improved.