CDemu is an open source kernel module for Linux based operating systems, designed to simulate a CD drive.
CDemu includes an user space program to control the kernel module. You can use it to watch a SVCD or mount the data track of a bin/cue file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CMake is now used instead of Autotools.
· ISZ, CSO, and DMG file filters were added.
· The DAA parser was converted to a file filter, and support for the related GBI format was added.
· Audio fragment was converted to a file filter.
· The image analyzer now displays disc structures.
· Contextual features, support for GObject introspection, better caching, support for GZIP and XZ compressed images, and support for ECM'ed files was added.
· The CIF parser was improved.
· Mode setting was fixed.
· Partial support was provided for (one track) MDX images.
· gCDEmu can now act like a Unity indicator.
· GVFS support was improved.