Biblos is a powerful indexing tool that can manage your CD/MP3 collection as well as local directories.
Still the most important feature of this program is it's portability : it is intended to run as well on a unix platform ( X Windows required ) as on any flavor of Microsoft Windows . So you can easily use for example your MSWindows created databases on a Linux platform .
Biblos it is a fully running program now and with no bugs .You can start creating your databases because the index files have reached maturity and the format will be supported in the future releases also . Try now the lastest release !
· A platform specific Graphic User Interface ( MSWindows , X11 )
· at least QT 3.0beta4 from Trolltech : www.trolltech.com
What's New in This Release:
· added shortcut keys for new, open, save, import, delete and exit actions in the main window
· added support for file parameter on command line - now you can associate biblos with idx files !!!
· in statusbar you can see now the full path to the current directory selected and the root directory's comment
· help is now integrated in biblos's main window
· fix - if the user changes the current language the program doesn't need to be restarted for changes to take place
· Christmas release - new logo (which centers its self on screen) !