BeatMover is a downloader application used for Beatport tracks.
Here are some key features of "BeatMover":
· simultaneously download multiple tracks purchased from the excellent beatport service
· more reliable than the beta version of the downloader application from beatport
· maximum download speed
· no additional installation required - if Java is installed on your computer, downloading and double-clicking the jar file is all you need to do
· source code is available - if you have basic Java skills, you can modify the application and/or contribute your changes
1. Download beatmover.jar and put it into your music download directory. Double click the jar file and the beatport login dialog should appear.
2. Log in using your beatport user and password. If you logged in successfully, the main application window should appear.
If you have tracks ready for download, they are shown as in the table above. If you have tracks to re-download, you can view them by selecting
"re-downloadable tracks" instead of "new tracks". Once you have clicked the "Download" button, BeatMover starts to download the tracks into
the current directory. At this time, the maximum number of simultaneous downloads is limited to 8. A future version may include a preferences
dialog to configure the maximum number of simultaneous downloads, the location of the download directory as well as the pattern of the output files.
· Java >= 1.5 (tested with JRE 6 on Ubuntu 7.10)
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes authentication to beatport.