A real-time signal analysis tool and an offline time-frequency browser
Designed for environmental analysis missions that range from modulation parameter measurements to searching for transient signals that go bump in the night, baudline combines fast digital signal processing, versatile high-speed displays, and continuous capture tools for hunting down and studying elusive signal characteristics.
- 192 kHz real-time bandwidth
- 96 dB dynamic range
- Real or Quadrature input
- Multiple sound card support
- Input Digital Down Converter (tuner)
- Configurable input channels that can perform various operations
- Channel Equalization
- Frequency, time, amplitude, and sample probability distribution analysis
- Drift Integration "de-chirping"
- High speed displays
- Test signal generation
- Audio player:
- speed control with multirate resampling
- pitch scaling
- heterodyning (frequency shifting)
- 2D matrix surround panning
- notch, high, and low pass filters
- digital gain boost
- File loading:
- file formats: .wav, .aiff, .au, .al, .snd, .voc, .rmd, .pvf, .mp3, ID3, .ogg, .gsm, .sah, .fna, raw, .avi, .mov
- channels: mono, stereo, ... up to 9 channels
- data formats: ASCII decimal, A-law, u-law, 1-bit (msb & lsb), 8-bit (signed & unsigned), 16/24/32-bit integer (little & big endian), float, double
- lossless suffixes: .gz, .bz2, .Z, .zip, .flac
- codecs: ADPCM, GSM, MPEG, Ogg Vorbis
- peaks: primary, secondary, delta (Hz dB PSD)
- fundamental: (Hz dB PSD), auto drift rate, chromatic, periodicity, RPM
- distortion: SNR, THD, SINAD, ENOB, SFDR
- power: full, select, noise ratio (dB PSD)
- system: clips, delta selected, frequency range, cursor time, UTC time
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Ported baudline to Mac OS X (10.5 and 10.6).
- Added the blip Fourier, transfer function, and impulse response transforms.
- Added left and right mouse wheel tilt controls.
- Fixed a large number of bugs.