Banshee is an open source software that provides a complete audio playback solution and an organizer of all your music files on GNOME.
With Banshee you can easily import, manage, and play selections from your music collection.
Banshee allows you to import CDs, sync your music collection to an iPod, play music directly from an iPod, create playlists with songs from your library, and create audio and MP3 CDs from subsets of your library.
· Mono Project
· HAL 0.5.2+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DatabaseTrackInfo: don't default to MusicFilePattern when null
· DapPropertiesDialog: Make sure progress bar value is valid
· PlaylistFileUtil: Only import playlist items that are files
· Avoid race when using GConf and DBus with threads
· ListView: Do not enable a11y when it would cause freezes
· Dap: better check for the playing track before ejecting
· PrimarySource: prevent AddTrackJob respawn if cancelled
· LastFm: Avoid crashing if scrobbling response is not JSON
· configure: stop using obsolete AutoMake macro
· Docs: Removed "Common Problems"
· Mtp: Fix file type in sync with libmtp > 1.1.0
· Dap: Use Unicode codes for quotation marks
· LastFm: Null check for scrobble parameters
· Add GTK category in .desktop files to comply with spec
· StatisticsPage: Fix crash when no tracks are selected