BaZeN Jukebox 0.1.2
BaZeN jukebox is a PHP and MySQL-driven script, which is capable of indexing music, edit id3-tags and more.
Here are some key features of "BaZeN Jukebox":
· Controlable using the numeric keypad only.
· Albumview and artistview makes finding a song very easy and fast.
· Livehelp in the bottom left corner at all times.
· Indexes all your music automatically.
· Automatically detects albums with various artists.
· Capable of fixing broken ID3-tags.
· Resizes front-cover images for the albumview automatically.
· Changeable max length of playlist.
· Designed for running in full screen mode.
· Fading between songs.
· Webserver running *nix.
· PHP4 or newer, not running in safemode
· MySQL 3 server or newer
· mpg321 0.2.10 or newer
· MP3Info 0.8.4 or newer
What's New in This Release:
· More errormessages when user is doing odd actions.
· New features:
· Now using getID3() to get information about music-files.
· Advantage: ID3v2-support and (in the future) more formats
· Automatic installation script which edits the config.php-file, sets up the database and does an initial indexing of user's music-archive.
· List of albums with missing frontcovers in administrationpanel.
· Fading between songs. The next songs automatically begins playing when there's some seconds left of the previous song (number of seconds can be set in the administrationpanel. Default is 5 seconds).