Dual channel FFT based Acoustic Analysis Tool
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in BRP-PACU 2.1.1:
- Open a window with error message when Jack does not initialize (instead of quitting silently) and automatically open JackPilot
- The Binary Macintosh distribution is bundled together with the GTK library, so it is not necessary to downloaded GTK separately.
- The graphical user interface is fetched from file BRP_PACU.iu via GTKBuilder (instead of libglade, which is deprecated).
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Andreas JS and electronjunkie
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Audio
BRP-PACU is a cross-platform dual channel FFT based Acoustic Analysis Tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function. One feature is the ability to capture four sample plots, average them, and invert to aid in final EQ.
Last updated on February 5th, 2010