BE::MPC is an open source MPD client written in Qt4. It is cross-platform and features playback controls, a tree-style playlist display, online database filtering and support for Wikipedia meta information.
If the software is connected to a MPD server, it will display the album cover, supports local file playback, DnD support for local file URLs and a basic MPD server configuration user interface.
- Fix an i18n bug that broke database rescanning
- Improve google result scanning
- By all means: avoid spamming google (for undertagged tunes)
- Fake a useragent ID for network requests ...
- Merge Artist & Album Artist (ie. if one tag is not present, the other one is used as replacement) - They are *still* individual tags and can be different.