AutoLyrix is a program (not a pluggin!) created to download lyrics and AlbumArt (artwork) automatically. This software is very similar to EvilLyrics (at least the interface). Saved lyrics from EvilLyrics can be used by AutoLyrix. The only thing you have to do is run AutoLyrix and it will find a supported player running, get the current song and download the lyric for you. AutoLyrix uses Google to search..
Here are some key features of "AutoLyrix":
· Download music with filters
· Download AlbumArt (artwork)
· Full mode
· Full mode 100% Transparent
· Transparent (Opacity)
· Export Lyrics/AlbumArt to iPod (using iTunes)
· Export Lyrics without Properties
· Download Lyrics and AlbumArt from Playlist file
· AutoLyrix can read the Song Title from a File
· Multi-plataform using Mono
· Runs on Linux! XMMS (and others players too)
· To make XMMS works only add the text 'echo "%n" > /tmp/currentSong.txt' in Preferences, General Plugins, Song Change Plugin and enable this plugin, run AutoLyrix and in Preferences enable the "Support Input From File" and select the file '/tmp/currengSong.txt'. And enjoy!
What's New in This Release:
· Ballon tips, autostart, and proxy support have been implemented.