AudioMixer is a small Xforms based audiomixer, with a neat and clean interface. It supports OSS/Linux and OSS/Free, and features of most soundcards. A special feature is the ability to 'fade' from one source to another which is useful for voice-overs during recording and such.
To install, type make, copy mix binary in path.
Or use the dynamic binary provided here... - move libforms.so.88 to
/lib or /usr/lib, and re-run ldconfig...
If you dont trust binaries, feel free to grab xforms lib from
http://bragg.phys.uwm.edu:80/xforms, and recompile yourself.
What's New in This Release:
· gray out non existent controls
· volume led bar, stupid but works
· cdplayer controls, DOESNT CONTROL CDPLAYER YET
· audiopci pcm2 fix - report if this doesnt work
· fader now has menus to choose input sources from
· more bloated code