AudioFormat is a simple, unobtrusive audio format converter for your GNOME desktop. The project integrates with Nautilus and the desktop-wide audio profile settings.
AudioFormat is available under the terms of the BSD License.
· GTK+ version 2.8.x.
· Python bindings
· Nautilus Python bindings are required if you wish to use it as a Nautilus extension (recommended).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed installation on Python versions with micro version numbers
· The executable can now be run from the source directory
· Fixed filtering of dragged non-music files
· Filter out m3u files
· Performance enhancements: byte code compile the library file and the Nautilus extension, replace Glade file searching with fixed path set at installation time
· Fixed the convert progress view layout
· Better error handling: all errors should now be shown to the user, either as an "unexpected error" or with a better explanation
· Fixed the Nautilus extension so it reacts properly to the Cancel button, stopping the conversion if one is in progress.