AmpJuke is a PHP-script that lets you manage and stream your music from a web server using a browser.
AmpJuke can stream music to one or more clients (f.ex. a PC) over the internet and/or on a LAN. Any program that can handle M3U-playlists can play the streamed music. Focus is on easy navigation as well as speed.
1. Download AmpJuke, extract the files in the "AmpJuke-x.x.x.tar.gz"-archive and - if you need to do so - use Filezilla or a similar FTP-related program to transfer the contents to your webserver.
2. Open a browser and point it to: http://www.your-server.com/ampjuke-directory/
3. Follow the onscreen instructions by entering the fields in the form.
Here are some key features of "AmpJuke":
· Scan and import your tagged music (MP3, OGG, WMA and/or APE format) to a MySQL-database.
· View (and optionally download): Track, Album, Performer, Year, Favorites etc.
· Automatic retrieval of album/cover art using Amazon webservice.
· Get lyrics for individual songs.
· Multiple languages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Advanced search introduced. Besides using the simple search, it's also possible to do a more advanced search based on several parameters.
· Reflection on album image. When displaying an album, a reflection of the album's image can be shown. This is a site-wide setting that must be enabled before reflections are shown.
· More information about related performers.