Zombie Keys is an extension that allows you to enter European languages using an English keyboard.
Entering European languages (which include diacritics (accented characters, diaeresis, umlauts, etc.), ligatures, the Euro sign, etc.) into Mozilla applications using an English keyboard doesn't have to be a pain any more!
This extension implements Microsoft's Keyboard shortcuts for international characters.
Use ZombieKeys and bring dead keys to life!
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new option to create characters with comma below (instead of cedilla) for Romanian languages
· fixed [bug 25202]: Some keyboard shortcuts broken in UK layout
· added support for our SmartTemplate4 extension