ViewSourceWith allows you to view page source using external applications.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "ViewSourceWith":
· open page source as DOM document, read faq
· open CSS and JS files present on page
· open images using your preferred image viewer (e.g. GIMP or ACDSee)
· open PDF links with Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader or what you prefer
· edit textboxes content with your preferred editor and automatically see modified text on browser when you re-switch focus on it, this simplifies wiki pages editing, read faq
· open server side pages that generate the browser content, this simplifies web developer's debug, read server-faq
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Fix] - Bug 2862163 - Context menu must show "View Media"
· [Fix] - Bug 2861545 - Open images from toolbar generates error
· [Fix] - Bug 2724085 - VFW not passing the body source to outside editor
· [Fix] - Bug 2858048 - On TB3 context menu is no longer visible
· [Fix] - Bug 2872471 - On TB3 attachments are open as messages
· [Fix] - Bug 2872472 - On TB3 toolbar button added without confirmation