UxU - UnitTest.XUL is a Firefox extension that helps you to test your addons. This is based on MozLab, and this is compatible to it. You can run test cases written for MozUnit, on this tool.
You can run not only unit tests for your custom classes, but also functional tests of actual features. "yield" statement is avalable in test cases like as "wait", so you can wait Firefox's actions (ex. page loadings).
And, some useful helper-functions are available, like:
* Open a Firefox window for testing.
* Import (include) external scripts.
* Send click event to elements.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support requiredAddons (aka dependingAddons) option for test cases. Now you can specify required addons for the test case as an array of ID strings.
· Inherit installed addons to the temporary profile, when the test case has both specified profile and requiredAddons.