UnMHT is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that saves a webpage into single file as MHT (RFC2557 and MHTML) format, and view saved MHT files.
UnMHT is an add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or later, Firefox Mobile 0.1 - 2.0a1, SeaMonkey 1.0 - 2.0.* and Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 - 3.0.*.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "UnMHT for Thunderbird":
· Save webpage as MHT file.
· Insert URL of the webpage and date into saved MHT file.
· Save multiple tabs as MHT files at a time.
· Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
· Save webpage.
· Convert HTML files and directory.
· View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, PowerPoint, IE, etc.
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [CHANGED] Updated hu-HU locales.