The Thundersomething add-on will make your Thunderbird wear a new mask every time.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "Thundersomething":
· Modifies the product name in the mailer's titlebar, and About dialog titlebar.
· Generates random names using multiple name lists.
· Optionally modifies the User-Agent header in every outgoing mail to reflect your custom name.
· Allows you to add a custom X-Mailer header to every outgoing mail.
· Lets you append the generated name to the window title.
· Allows you to set the User-Agent string that is submitted on every HTTP request that the mailer makes.
· Allows you to easily change the image in the About dialog.
· Lets you chose a postprocessing function for messing with the name after it has been chosen: the choices are: CamelCase, rANdCAsE, 1337 and Über1337
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Indicated ThunderBird 5 support