ThunderRetract is a Thunderbird extension that implements a client-side email retraction functionality, by displaying the differences between the original message and the retracted one.
ThunderRetract is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 - 2.0.0.*.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Italian translation corrections
· New warning panel to install SimpleStatistics