TB QuickMove is a Thunderbird extension that allows you to move messages to common folders quickly. You can use the keyboard or the right-click/message menu.
Here are some key features of "TB QuickMove":
· Keyboard shortcuts
· ... you can have max 10 target folders ( ctrl+1 thru ctrl+0 )
· ... you can choose the target folders in the Quick Move Configuration screen ( in the 'message' menu ) or in the Extension's properties.
· ... if you use the shortcut keys ( as apposed to using the menu items, message(s) will be moved ( not copied ) )
· ... if you use the menu (or right-click) items.. message(s) will be moved or, if you hold down the ctrl key, message(s) will be copied
· Things you need to know:
· ... ctrl+1 is by default the shortcut key for making the main TB window have focus... this extension will disable that functionality
· ... ctrl+2 is by default the shortcut key for bringing up the address book window ... this extension will disable that functionality
· ... it looks like if you make a changes to the settings for ctrl-1 through ctrl-3 and ctrl-0, you must restart... 4-9 do NOT need a restart .. No clue as to why.
· Thunderbird 0.5 - 2.0+