SwiftTabs is an extension which allows you to assign shortcuts to switching and closing tabs.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "SwiftTabs":
· Allows you to assign your own shortcuts to moving tab left/right.
· Allows you to assign your own shortcut to closing the current tab.
· Allows you to assign your own shortcut to restoring recently closed tab.
· Overrides the default function of the assigned shortcut.
· Stops working when the cursor is on an input form.
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Key for List All Tabs is added, so that users can select a key to open the popup pf preview of all tabs. The popup is the same as you click on "List All Tabs" button. In Firefox 12, the button is not shown until you need to scroll the tab bar, and then the button will be shown.
· By adding the new function, it is much easier to open the List All Tabs, and search for the desired tab.
· Also, the following localized string is not updated yet. If you are interested, please send in your updated translation for the following languages, and then I can update it. Thanks.