Super Date Format is a Thunderbird extension that replaces the "Date" column with a new one, which is fully customizable.
Super Date Format is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 10.0 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The new date column has been removed - your custom date format is now directly applied to the built-in Date and Received columns.
· You can choose to apply your custom date format on the Date column, Received column, or both.