Stylish is a Thunderbird extension that allows easy management of user styles.
User styles empower your browsing experience by letting you fix ugly sites, customize the look of your browser or mail client, or just have fun.
With an online repository at userstyles.org, you don't even need to know how to write styles yourself; just a couple clicks and the chosen style is applied.
Having both JSView and Stylish can cause crashes in Firefox 2.0.
If you're experiencing crashing opening the Manage dialog, in about:config set extensions.stylish.fileVersion to 2 and try again.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Curly braces in regexps cause Stylish to not think that rule applies
· Right-clicking on Orion loses selection
· Eliminate redundancies in "affects" list
· CSS errors not shown on edit screen in 22 nightly
· Remove Copy to Clipboard feature
· please add license/copyright statement