Status-bar Scientific Calculator it's a tiny calculator icon that sits in the status bar of your Thunderbird e-mail client.
Click on the icon on the statusbar to display the textbox. Enter the expression to calculate and hit enter to evaluate. Working operations : ,-, *, /, %, ^ working Function : sin, cos, tan, sqrt, log, ln, exp Constants : ~e ,~mp ,~me ,~mn ,~h ,~qe , ~G, ~g, ~pi Note: use functions with small brackets, ex sin(~pi/2). Don't use spaces in input, ex 4 3*(2^4).
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for thunderbird 3.0 added
· Fixed Firefox 3.6 install issue