Stationery provides an extension to mimic Outlook Express Stationery.
Simply use drop-down menu from buttons "Write", "Reply*" and "Forward", and select "Other Stationery..." option.
As template you may use template files from MS OE. Or you may write one.
How to write template file?
1) Try to put all neded styles to "style" tag embedded in "head". Whole "head" is replaced when template is applied.
2) If you put some content in "body" then this content will be added when template is applied. But if you try to remove or change template, then this content will stay.
3) Current content of your email (signature, quoting), will be always placed after content from template.
4) Do not use "url(some_image.jpg)" in styles. It not work. Thunderbird do not send this images with your email. You must use "img" tags, with eventually positioning from CSS.
5) Body background must be specified using body "background" attribute.
If you want submit me bugs or comments, use email: arivald(at)interia.pl
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code adjusted to some changes in API changes in TB 10.