With the SmartSave Thunderbird Extension you can export all folders and subfolders easily from your local folder or from your IMAP folder.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added zh-CN, ru-RU, cs-CZ locales (Thanks to babelzilla transaltors)
· Works again with IMAP
· Corrected the count of exported mail
· Better report for IMAP
· Overwrite work also with IMAP
· Check for empty sender and recipient
· Now can export from Account Name