Sieve scripts filter incoming email. Message stores are commonly sealed servers so you cannot log into them, yet users must be able to update their scripts on them.
Sieve is a Thunderbird extension that implements the Manage Sieve protocol for securely managing Sieve scripts on a remote server.
Sieve Scripts are run on the server side therefore you need an IMAP Account, which supports Sieve!
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Syntaxhighlight in text editor. It is based on CodeMirror
· New: Merge dialog if local script is newer than the remote.
· New: Add support for thunderbird's upcoming AppMenu
· New: Changed indication in tab title
· BugFix: Closing Tab in offline mode could fail