ShowIP is a Thunderbird, Firefox and SeaMonkey extension that can show the IP address of the current page in the status bar.
ShowIP is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 or later and SeaMonkey 1.0 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug in private browsing mode
· Added support for 'per window private browsing' introduced in Firefox 20