Rikaichan Japanese Names Dictionary File is a Thunderbird extension that provides a dictionary for the Rikaichan add-on.
Rikaichan Japanese Names Dictionary File is compatible with Firefox 3.0 or later, SeaMonkey 2.0 or later and Thunderbird 3.0 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
· rikaichan for Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JMnedict 2013-03-23 update.