Right Encoding allows you to select the Character Encoding from the context menu.
Adds the Character Encoding menu to the context menu.
Here are some key features of "Right Encoding":
- Allows you to set the character encoding of a whole page.
- Allows you to set the character encoding of a certain frame.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed doesn't appeara in the context menu