Reply Manager is a Thunderbird extension that implements a reply manager, allowing users to easily keep track of their emails.
Reply Manager is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
· Lightning for Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The subject of the expect-reply message is now correctly displayed after the calendar event is refreshed.
· You can now choose if you want CCs and BCCs to reply your email. Note that at this moment, the setting is global, meaning once set it will be applied to all emails you are going to send as well as those that you have already sent out. If you want different settings to be applied to individual emails, let me know.