Repeat Borders is a Thunderbird/Lightning calendar extension. Adds darker borders to repeat events to distinguish them from single events. These borders appear in all calendar views (day, week, multiweek and month views). When a repeat event is created, a solid darker border is added to all occurrences of the event. If subsequently, any of the occurrences are edited individually (rather than all together), then on those occurrences the solid darker border is replaced by a dashed darker border.
Note: A similar facility is provided in the 'Calendar Tweaks' extension (also by DW-dev) using icons rather than borders.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chg: Updated to be compatible with Thunderbird 3.1 and Lightning 1.0b2.
· Fix: Missing section in install.rdf file. Fixed.
· Fix: Missing tag in XML bindings file. Fixed.