ReminderFox is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that displays and manages events and ToDo's.
ReminderFox is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later, SeaMonkey 2.0 or later and Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird;
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Remote calendar support!
· There is now proper support for synchronizing directly with remote calendars. Popular services such as fruux, Google calendar, and owncloud have been tested. By synchronizing ReminderFox with a calendar provider, it is now possible to sync your ReminderFox events across mobile devices (such as iPhone or Android phones).
See full documentation here:
Some cool things:
· Remote calendars can have colors set, and events for that calendar will show up highlighted in that color in the list.
· You can have multiple remote calendars synchronized into your single Reminders list.
· You can add a column on the list to view which events are synchronized to which calendar.
· Quick Alarm menu added to the Foxy menu in the Reminder list
· Alarm dialog can now can be resized, and the size will be persisted thereafter.
· New Reminder repeat option to support "COUNT"; you can now set an event to repeat for a specified number of times. Thanks to user Peter de Leuw for the request.
· Finally! Fixed issue where repeating todo alarms would not pop up.
· Fixed: ReminderFox list was not opening properly when some columns were being set to sort (was just showing the calendar with empty list)
· When delete recurring events/alarms, defaults button to delete 'this and previous'
· When adding a reminder and setting a repeat, ReminderFox now warns the user if 'overlapping' start/end date spans conflict with the repeat interval.
· Fixed: opening Edit window by clicking on calendar event was opening the Add dialog, not the Edit dialog
· Fixed: 'Views' with string arguments did not work