QuickZoom provides two icons to the Firefox/Thunderbird status bar which enable quick access to the "Enlarge Text Size".
Adds two icons to the Firefox/Thunderbird status bar which enable quick access to the "Enlarge Text Size" (Ctrl++) and "Reduce Text Size" (Ctrl+-) menu commands. Right-clicking on either of the icons resets text size to "Normal Text Size" (Ctrl+0).
Here are some key features of "QuickZoom":
· Avoids switching between mouse and keyboard, while browsing or reading e-mail.
· Avoids extra annoying icons on the Firefox/Thunderbird main navigation toolbar.
· Provides ways to change the text size, even when the main menu and navigation toolbar are hidden.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird;
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:
· New set of icons.