QuickFox Notes is a multi-tab note taking Thunderbird and Firefox extension which saves data on bookmarks so your notes will be synchronized if you have installed Xmarks or Mozilla weave without any new registration.
Add QuickFox Notes to Firefox:
1. After installation, right click on Toolbar
2. Click on "Customize..."
3. Find "QuickFox Notes" icon
4. Drag it to desired place on Toolbar
Keyboard shortcuts for editing:
1. Inset Tab: Tab
2. Remove Tab: Shift+Tab
3. Duplicate current line: Ctrl+D
4. Move up current line:Ctrl+Shift+up
5. Move down current line:Ctrl+Shift+down
6. To upper case: Ctrl+shift+U
7. To lower case: Ctrl+U
-Middle click on Tab to close tab
-Scroll on tab or tabbox to select next/previous Tab
QuickFox Notes is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later and Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Alpha 1 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Italian locale updated.