PassToScript extension is a Thunderbird add-on that provides the facility to pass the e-mail in the raw (eml) format directly into the script specified by your configuration (from Options dialog).
This extension is callable from the toolbar button that you can add on your toolbar using the View -> Toolbars -> Customize and selecting "Pass to script" and dragging it to the toolbar.
Then you can simply select one or more e-mail messages and click "Pass to script" to automatically call the script on the file. For more information please see the README file attached to the xpi-archive.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code has been changed to include namespace object PassToScript
· Handling of multiple messages at once has been fixed